- May 05, 2020
How To Clean Your Endless Rope
Keeping your fitness rope products clean in your gym or home is important and very simple. Here are some guidelines to follow whether you are looking for ways to keep your fitness facility clean or your home gym fitness equipment disinfected.
Some tips on fitness rope cleaning tips / Torque Fitness endless rope:
- First, consider wearing gloves for rope training in order to avoid touching and spreading germs. Look for gloves that cover the entire palm and fingers
- Do not clean with bleach as it may weaken the fibers.
- Avoid contact with acids, bases, and solvents.
- Do not open up the rope drum, simply clean just the rope.
- If you prefer, our ropes can be easily removed and washed in a bathtub or a washing machine. We recommend coiling the rope and using a mesh laundry bag for machine wash cycles. Avoid using detergent.
- We recommend cleaning your rope drum daily or multiple times a day if used in a commercial facility like a health club, university, apartment, or any other commercial fitness facility.
- If you are using your Torque endless rope at home we recommend including it in your standard home gym equipment cleaning routine.
Simple Cleaning Method:
Wipe your Torque Fitness ropes with a towel or a microfiber cloth along with a special cleaning agent to help rid of bacteria and germs.
We recommend using QUAT-20 Cleaner, which can be purchased here:https://www.qcsupply.com/340354-pi-quat-20-disinfectant.html. We recommend mixing this solution with water as it is highly concentrated.
- Mix 1 oz of the Quat cleaner with 32 oz of water
- Pour the solution into a spray bottle
- Spray the solution directly onto the rope drum
- Thoroughly wipe down the rope drum with vertical strokes with your cloth
- Clean the rope starting at the seam where the two ends connect and continue until you have cleaned the entire rope