- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Torque Fitness collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Payment information
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Torque Fitness with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Torque Fitness collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
We share some information with third parties in order to perform a specific function on our behalf. Examples of this are: freight carriers, UPS, US Postal Service, FedEx. We share this with them so they can have the necessary personal information to ship you a product.
Another relevant example of this is sharing your credit card information with a third party to complete a purchase. We only use reputable vendors for this purpose (Authorize.net and Paypal). All financial transactions are encrypted and we adhere to industry standards in this practice.
How do we store your data?
By default, Torque Fitness will not erase personal data if the customer has made an order in the last 6 months (180 days), in case a chargeback occurs. If a request for erasure is submitted in that time frame, then it will sit pending, and Torque Fitness will action it once the appropriate time has passed.
Our website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protection to ensure you information is kept private when completing a transaction or corresponding with us via our website. We also have internal security measures on our servers where any sensitive personal data resides in the form of multiple firewalls.
Torque Fitness would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Torque Fitness from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Torque Fitness Group.
What are your data protection rights?
Torque Fitness would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Torque Fitness for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Torque Fitness correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Torque Fitness to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Torque Fitness erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Torque Fitness restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Torque Fitness’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Torque Fitness transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Torque Fitness uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Torque Fitness uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Torque Fitness sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies or opt out
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. There are various resources on the internet that will instruct you how to adjust your web browser to prevent you from being tracked. All About Do Not Track gives a good overview and explaination of how to do this for various browsers, for both desktop and mobile based browsers. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org