The Sport Series is available in two sizes, 3 - 24 lbs or 10 - 50 lbs. These dumbbells are perfect for toning and HIIT with their quick weight adjustments and compact design. These models conveniently replace up to a full rack of 16 traditional dumbbells in the space of 1 pair. Extremely compact, this model is great to obtain a quick at-home workout and then store away after use.
The Sport Series is non-expandable. If you are looking for a set that can be expanded to add more than 24 lbs or 50 lbs, check out the Sport Expandable dumbbells.
- Weight Increments:
- Sport 24: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 lb per hand
Sport 50: 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24 lb per hand
- NON-EXPANDABLE. Sport Series is a non-expandable dumbbell. The maximum weight is 24 or 50 pounds per hand. See other models for higher max weight.
- Solid steel weight plates with a powder coat finish
- Weight band indicators on the rail allow for quick and simple weight selection
- Adjust dumbbell weight with the quickness and ease of the Selector Pin.
- Open concept handle provides excellent range of motion
- Contoured TPR Grip provides great control and ergonomics while using the dumbbell
- No weight tray or cradle needed to adjust weights!
- Industry Leading 5-Year Limited Warranty! Warranted for Home Use Only.
- Optional Recommended Stand: PowerStand
- Weight Range:
Sport 24: 3-24 lbs in 3 lb increments (1.36-10.88 kg in 1.36 kg increments)
Sport 50: 5-50 lb in 5 lb increments (2.2-22.7 kg in 2.2 kg increments)
- Dumbbell Dimension:
- Sport 24: 10”L x 5.5”W x 5.5”H @ 24 lbs. (25.4cm L x 13.97cm W x 13.97cm H @ 10.88 kg)
Sport 50: 12”L x 6.5”W x 6.5”H @ 50 lb (30.48cm L x 16.51cm W x 16.51cm H @ 22.7 kg)
- Grip Dimension: Center Diameter 38mm (1.50”) x 4.88”L (12.39cm) | Contoured TPR Grip
- Weight Plates: Solid Steel weldment with powder coat finish
- Ships in:
- Sport 24: 1 boxes
- Sport 50: 2 boxes