The Inertia Wave is a portable or stationary metabolic conditioning device designed to engage your entire body and strengthen your core. The Inertia Wave is the evolution of the traditional battle ropes.
Designed to enhance your High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and Tabata workouts, the Inertia Wave is far superior to battle ropes blowing them away in core engagement, energy systems, caloric expenditure, and cognitive skills. Include it to your everyday routine to enhance athletic performance whether you're an athlete, firefighter, military or law enforcement officer, or regularly engage in extremely demanding physical activities.
Why Inertia Wave?
- Smooth, rhythmic, and coordinated movements.
- Benefits your entire body and strengthens your core.
- Less than 2.7 pounds, its lightweight, portable and easy to store.
- With 30 ways to anchor you can work out and take it ANYWHERE!
- Caloric Burn-EPOC far greater than Battle ropes (SCSU-MIT).
- 100% Safe when properly practicing the 7-Methods of Use.
- Does not fray, unwind or tear!
- Cognitive connections are overwhelming, timing, hand-eye coordination increased.
Included with each Inertia Wave:
- (2) Inertia Wave Ropes with double reinforced O-ring ends
- (2) Carabiners
- (2) Nylon Rail Anchors
|SALES SHEET DOWNLOAD||IWPO|